1. How can I make payment?
We accept online payments via PayPal ( You can pay by Visa Debit, Visa Credit, Mastercard etc. without PayPal Account )
or You can transfer money to our bank account (BANK WIRE) from your own account.
Paypal payments are made to our main email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How to make payment by card if I don't have paypal account?
1. Click PAYPAL button
2. Click "Pay with Debit or Credit Card"
4. Fill all required fields and click "Continue"
1. When should I order my card?
Due to handmade nature of Kari Designs products, once your payment will be confirmed this may take between 1-7 business days to complete your order.
For busy times like Confirmations, Communions, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day Christmas, etc. it may take up to 10 working days to complete your order.
2. Can I use my own verse for any of your cards?
YES - when you open product cart, you can find Additional information fields on the right hand side, above ADD TO CART button.
you can also email all details to email@example.com
3. Can you print any words on the front of the card ?
Yes - we can print anything if it can fit in designated space (as you can see on sample picture usually front text is printed in a shape (circle, heart) or on the card),
if you have more words as on the sample, then print will be smaler, or if they can't proper fit they might by a little bit change without changing the sentence)
4. are the cards look the same as on the pictures?
Yes, but because all designs are individually handmade, occasionally there might be slight variations and symmetry difference between items. This is not deemed as faulty.
Also please note that due to monitor settings, colours may vary slightly from their appearance on the handmadecards.ie website.
5. Is an extra charge for presentation box?
NO - every card including FREE WHITE BOX (because of 3D effects on the cards they will be damage in plain envelopes) .
If you posting card to somebody you don't need extra envelope for it only seal the box by tape and write address on the box.
6. What are the sizes of your cards?
there are 2 sizes: square and rectangular:
- Square 140 x 140mm (5.5" x 5.5"
- Rectangular 100 x 210mm (4" x 8.3")
1. What is the size of the frame?
250 x 250mm (10"x10")
50mm deep (2")
2. What picture size will fit Floral and Jewellery Frames?
The square space for picture: 120 x 120mm (4.7" x4.7")
we reccomended print a little bit bigger photo.
3. Can you print my name in any frame?
Yes every frame can be personalise with your details,
for Name Meaning Frames - if you would like to see the name meaning first - just email us.
4. Can you print a poem inside Floral or Jewellery Frame?
Yes - in the square part where is a space for your photo I can print your own poem, just add it in Customization Box below product description or email to us.
5. How much is delivery charge for one frame?
The delivery charge by An Post is €8.30
1. When should I order my wedding stationery?
Your stationery should be ordered no later than 14 weeks before wedding.
2. How long does it take for my handmade wedding stationery to be made?
When you approve your proof, orders take 3-6 weeks.
3. When should I send my invitations out?
Normally 6-8 weeks before wedding date, if your wedding is on a bank holiday, Christmas time or abroad, you should send the invitations sooner.
4. What forms of payment does Kari Designs accept?
We accept payment by Pay Pal (you can pay by card without PayPal account), cash or you can transfer money to our account from your own account. When you place your order will be option to choose from Pay Pal and Bank Wire (Bank Transfer)
5. What are your delivery charges?
Price depends of weight. All parcels are post by www.anpost.ie
Standard charge will apply, if will be different, then refund will be made or you will be asked to pay the difference.
6. When do I pay?
Because of the handmade nature of all stationery, a full amount is payable at the time of ordering.
7. Do you print guests’ names on the invitations?
If you wish we can print the guests’ names on invitations, this service will cost you €0.25 per invitation
10. Are envelopes included in the cost of your stationery?
Yes, the wedding invitations, evening invitations, save the date, RSVP cards and Thank You cards including good quality envelopes
12. Can I request samples to be sent to me?
Yes, you can order invitations samples (just add 1 piece to the cart) and follow the ordering process to pay.
We do not offer Free Samples.
14.Can I choose my own wording & font?
Yes, you can choose your own wording and font , usually after your order you will be contact by email and we ask for your details which should be on invitation, then few different font samples will be made and send in pdf to your email. They can be change as many times as you decide that everything is perfect – then just email back your approval.
15. Can an Evening Invitations be the same as day invitations only with different wording on?
Yes, they both can be done in the same design only with different wording.
16. Do you do the Mass booklets inserts?
No, we only do the Mass booklets covers
17. What does the Table Plan look like?
All Table Plans are individually design to fit Wedding Invitations
and price depends of design and size.
18. Is the Kari Design based in Ireland?
Yes, we are based in Arklow, Co. Wicklow, Ireland, so if you wish we can organize a meeting with you. Just contact us.