1. How can I make payment?
We accept online paymentsby card or via PayPal
or You can transfer money to our bank account (BANK WIRE) from your own account.
Paypal payments are made to our main email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How to make payment by card if I don't have paypal account?
1. Click PAYPAL button
2. Click "Pay with Debit or Credit Card"
4. Fill all required fields and click "Continue"
1. When should I order my card?
Due to handmade nature of Kari Designs products, once your payment will be confirmed this may take between 1-7 business days to complete your order.
For busy times like Confirmations, Communions, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day Christmas, etc. it may take up to 10 working days to complete your order.
2. Can I use my own verse for any of your cards?
YES - when you open product cart, you can find Additional information fields on the right hand side, above ADD TO CART button.
you can also email all details to email@example.com
3. Can you print any words on the front of the card ?
Yes - we can print anything if it can fit in designated space (as you can see on sample picture usually front text is printed in a shape (circle, heart) or on the card),
if you have more words as on the sample, then print will be smaler, or if they can't proper fit they might by a little bit change without changing the sentence)
4. are the cards look the same as on the pictures?
Yes, but because all designs are individually handmade, occasionally there might be slight variations and symmetry difference between items. This is not deemed as faulty.
Also please note that due to monitor settings, colours may vary slightly from their appearance on the handmadecards.ie website.
5. Is an extra charge for presentation box?
NO - every card including FREE WHITE BOX (because of 3D effects on the cards they will be damage in plain envelopes) .
If you posting card to somebody you don't need extra envelope for it only seal the box by tape and write address on the box.
6. What are the sizes of your cards?
there are 2 sizes: square and rectangular:
- Square 140 x 140mm (5.5" x 5.5"
- Rectangular 100 x 210mm (4" x 8.3")
1. What is the size of the frame?
250 x 250mm (10"x10")
50mm deep (2")
2. What picture size will fit Floral and Jewellery Frames?
The square space for picture: 120 x 120mm (4.7" x4.7")
we reccomended print a little bit bigger photo.
3. Can you print my name in any frame?
Yes every frame can be personalise with your details,
for Name Meaning Frames - if you would like to see the name meaning first - just email us.
4. Can you print a poem inside Floral or Jewellery Frame?
Yes - in the square part where is a space for your photo I can print your own poem, just add it in Customization Box below product description or email to us.
5. How much is delivery charge for one frame?
please check current prces at An Post website
6. Is the Kari Design based in Ireland?
Yes, we are based in Arklow, Co. Wicklow, Ireland, so if you wish we can organize a meeting with you. Just contact us.